Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
To be the Finance Business Partner for the Sales areas of competence, guiding the budgeting and forecasting processes, implementing the performance monitoring processes, defining and implementing actions to ensure the achievement of business plans goals.
How you will contribute
- Carry out regular business performance analysis, analysing variances from budget/forecast, with particular focus on subsidiaries
- Participate to the Business Reviews together with Functional Heads.
- Identify and implement actions, in order to guarantee the achievement of performance targets.
- Proactively support in the production of the annual budget and forecasts for the areas of responsibility.
- Prepare and send specific reporting packages to the HQ with focus on Brands, Geographies,
- Strategic Business Plan, Channel Evolutions and Brand Positioning By Market
- Profit & Loss Analysis by Business Responsibility
- Performing ad hoc analysis and controlling tasks.
Who you are
- Degree in Business Administration with excellent results (MBA being a plus)
- +3 years of working experience in similar role, within Finance teams of international organizations, having had specific international experience
- Solid experience within large, structured companies.
- Experience in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Experience with SAP
- Systems experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure / systems
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite user with focus on Excel
- International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to design and measure KPIs, with specific focus on the P/L
- Accountability, respect of deadlines and quality standards (accuracy, consistency with policies and guidelines)
- Ability to work cross-functional, close to business and customers with a solid business partner attitude
- Analytical thinking, ability to understand issues, interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance
- Ability to understand business models and build business plans
- Ability to prioritize activities, work with flexibility and to handle stress
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Business Partners attitude and experience, in a commercial environment.
- Availability to travel
- Interest towards an international career opportunity
- Strong leadership, which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Mature personality, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured environment.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Proactivity, entrepreneurship
- Passion for a start-up environment
Headquarter – Padova
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time