Designer - Jewellery
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Jewellery Designer to join our London based team on full time basis. This role requires effective collaboration with all team members to ensure the creation of an inspired Jewellery collection, working on both men and women’s design collections and eyewear. You should be familiar working in a fast-paced environment, finding creative solutions with excellent technical expertise.
- You will follow the various collections, from design through to development
- You will produce designs on Photoshop and Illustrator for Design
- You will create technical files on Illustrator
- Effective management of deadlines
- Work with merchandising teams to consider target prices and incorporate commercial needs
- Make visual research
Experience and Knowledge
- An ‘all-rounder’ interested in all aspects of the design process
- Previous experience as a Jewellery Designer working for a high-end brand
- Excellent experience in developing, organisation and sampling, working with developers in Italy
- Collection range knowledge relating to sales and working with merchandising
- Exceptional technical knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel)
- Adaptable, fast and proactive, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating technical drawings (Illustrator), sketches and colour renderings (Photoshop)
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom