Pomellato - Regular
Milano - Italy
The candidate will join the Pomellato Brand Division and will be responsible for the coordination all the digital marketing activities.
Directly reporting to the Digital Manager, the candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
- Manage social media strategy: content creation and production, content schedule and posting on Instagram, Facebook, YT, Linkedin, social media campaigns settings through Business Manager, Product catalogue update on Business Manager, editorial calendar planning, event coverage, analytics checking
- Manage Company website: homepage layout design, resize for desktop, mobile, tablet and homepage mock up, management of editorial and special sections content layout design, banner creation
- Manage dealer’s and retail material requests: create customized banners and texts, check dealers’ websites, manage still life pictures and Instagram pictures
- Create Newsletters for dealers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Economics or Communication;
- 2/3 years of experience in the role, gained in International Companies or Agencies;
- Strong analytical skills, positive attitude, organizational and time management skills;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computing skills and familiarity with Photoshop, Excel, and Social Media;
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Full time