GINORI 1735 Industrial Management Control Coordinator
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Industrial Management Control Coordinator who will report to the Operations & Supply Chain Director as part of our HQ in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
You will be part of our Operations Team, and you will be responsible for the design, management, control and optimization of industrial production processes. You are a highly specialized professional who deals with the development and optimization of processes already in use; monitoring through measurements, statistical analysis, predictive controls, etc..; supervision of operations and evaluation of production processes (from an economic and profitability point of view).
How you will contribute
- Manage and develop the control of production times and methods, operating in a logic of cost saving and gross margin maximization;
- Work in a logic of Lean Manufacturing with witch you manage projects to improve efficiency and reduce costs in the industrial area both in manufacture and in the production chain;
- Promote and coordinate inter-functional continuous improvement groups;
- Maintain, monitor and develop Manufacture’s KPI's, sharing the results with team’s managers;
- In collaboration with the other company functions coordinate, within the Operations team, the start-up phase of production ensuring the maintenance, creation, and modifications of the production documents. In addition, ensure the correct sharing and synchronization of information to support the production and supply agencies;
- Process retro-planning and production project schedules in order to identify and remove constraints;
- Actively participate in the evolution of IT system for the factory collecting the needs of the floor and translating them into proposals properly discussed with the IT function.
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering or related fields with a previous experience in the role within structured and manufacturing companies
- Knowing the structure of industrial costs, of the measure of the returns, of the efficiencies of department and plant
- Analytical and with a strong predisposition to the processing of production data in different forms
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and work with Lean Manufacturing logic
- Autonomous and independent, able to work in environments where times responses are necessarily short
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and preferably in Microsoft Project
- Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time