GUCCI Capacity Planner (Photo Studio Post Production) (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
FIRENZE - Italy
- Take charge of the Photo Studio projects and of their deadlines, scheduling the postproduction and the delivery of the assets: still life images, on model images and videos.
- Engage the postproduction suppliers and assign them their job on a daily basis, in accordance with the Photo Retouch Manager, discussing the deadline for the delivery of the retouched assets.
- Coordinate and supervise the exchange of retouching comments between the postproduction supplier and the art direction team, verifying that the agreed time schedule has been respected.
- Schedule the project deadlines and communicate them to the Photo Retouch Manager for the on-time delivery of the assets.
- Constantly verify that the program both from the external suppliers and the internal retouchers has been respected.
- Organize and coordinate periodic alignments on issues related to images or products. Gather the issues arising before and after the delivery of assets and address them to the postproduction team.
- Identify and promptly share any project-related doubts.
- Share postproduction status and planning information with the project stakeholders.
- Manage and update the projects in the Photo Studio asset production software.
- Update the excel list of the projects status.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in English.
- Organizing skills, time, and priority management skills. Good responsiveness to change.
- Teamwork focused.
- Previous experience in the field of fashion, or in project management are welcome.
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time