GUCCI Corporate Communication Specialist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
In the frame of the Global Brand & Customer Engagement department the Corporate Communication Specialist/Senior Specialist will be essential in implementing the corporate communication strategy, positioning Gucci as one of the luxury industry’s top-performing companies and one of the best-performing companies in any industry.
One of the main goals should be communicating externally and internally with the same tone of voice, that’s why this function will work arm in arm with the brand and culture function to develop precise actions in this sense.
As part of the Corporate communications team you will help shaping storytelling around the company’s strategic growth drivers and work directly with our senior executives to advise on communications.
Your key activities will include:
- Collaborating with other teams across Gucci and Kering to create and deliver compelling communications supporting the Brand and the CEO reputation
- Developing close/productive relationships with journalists and key partners.
- Developing written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Working with senior stakeholders for special projects to make the corporate image strengthened
- Helping manage corporate communication budget keeping the costs monitored and management of the suppliers, management of the contracts with the legal department
Things that should be in your background:
- 4-5 years of experience in corporate communication/ media relations;
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Cultural sensitivity and a flexible mindset: at ease with changes and new ways of working.
- Ability to work with colleagues in various departments, geographies and understand cultural differences.
- Full time