GUCCI Digital Communication & Marketing Coordinator (Timepieces and Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Digital Communication & Marketing Coordinator who will report to the Head of Marketing as part of our Luxury Timepieces and Jewellery team.
You will be required to support and refine the brand digital marketing strategy for the UK and Ireland market, whilst adhering to the global brand guidelines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and the Gucci Timepieces and Jewellery global team to create and manage the digital marketing and content calendar, ensuring it aligns with trading activity
- Work in close collaboration with the head office team for the creation of digital content throughout the year
- Attend relevant planning meetings to drive out the digital marketing and content strategy
- Brief customers’ digital activity across search, social media, digital content channels, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time and are on-brand with our key partners
- Manage customer digital activity calendars for the year, ensuring alignment with marketing and business calendar
- Regular website reviews, keeping brand visibility up to date with the latest of our brand, and merchandising of new products
- Day to day collaboration with customers and implementing the agreed digital plans
- Distribution of digital assets on time to customers
- Monitor the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to drive growth
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of best practice for digital marketing.
Who you are
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent, studies in Marketing/Digital Communication preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience in online retail, luxury or FMCG industries would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and analytical, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with performance marketing activities (Google Adwords, Programmatic, Retargeting/Prospecting)
- Enthusiasm, positive approach, energy and passion for digital marketing
- Results focused and data-driven, with keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of the latest technologies and advertising solutions in the industry
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci brand and actively contribute to the ongoing growth and success at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom