GUCCI Digital Designer
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
• Participate to project kick-off with all stakeholders and give them feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
• Quickly translate ideas into sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
• Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
• Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
• Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML)
• Create website assets from hero design to web animations.
• Create assets for homepages and landing pages
• Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
• 2+ years’ experience, preferably digital creative agency experience.
• Proficient in English.
• Degree in Design with concentration in Digital, Visual or Graphic Design, or equivalent experience in Interaction Design (IxD) or User Experience (UX).
• Experience in the design thinking process, agile development, and lean startup methodologies.
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
• Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
• Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
• Photo and video editing expertise.
• Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
• Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and user testing.
• A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Full time