GUCCI Digital Product Copywriter
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Collaborate with team members to write and maintain engaging brand and technical product descriptions in both Italian and English, while adhering to Gucci tone of voice, guidelines, and SEO practices.
- Own the CMS copywriting process.
- Work with the eMarketing and Analytics team to ensure the descriptions are optimized for SEO.
- Use Excel to import and export Gucci.com content into the CMS for bulk reformatting and other needs.
- Work in collaboration with Production and Product Development teams to improve the information quality and richness of the product pages.
- Gather regular feedback from the Customer Service Department, to elevate the quality and revise the information to be as clear as possible to users.
- Italian native speaker, fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a copywriter, proof-reader, linguist, or similar role in a globally distributed digital organization.
- Experience in proof-reading a wide range of content with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, linguistics, journalism, communications, or related field preferred.
- Experience in writing for consumer products.
- Well-versed in excel (required).
- Knowledge of SEO copy best practices.
- Knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business is a plus.
- Passion for creating scalable processes that elevate the strategic impact of language and writing.
- Passion for copywriting, language, and user experience.
- Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
- Team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients, and all other departments/partners.
- Proactively take ownership of assignments and seek creative solutions.
- Must be organized, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Full time