GUCCI Digital Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
The position we’re offering is for someone able to let others shine by expressing themselves.
Not an ordinary role.
You’ll have the opportunity to encourage your team towards success by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
This is an exciting, world-wide role for a Project Manager capable of driving work-streams for multiple, concurrent projects. This role is for one who is passionate about digital innovation and possesses an entrepreneurial drive.
The Digital Project Manager will work with a dedicated team of Order Management System cross functional experts, Technical expert of Digital and outside digital areas as well as business stakeholders within and outside the digital area. The project manager will manage the OMS and omnichannel projects lifecycle including governance, definition, design, development, User acceptance testing and deployment.
- Be a key member of the Worldwide Digital team and manage the successful delivery of projects from concept stage through to implementation and to roll out. Projects will range in scope and complexity and will include:
- Implementing transformational projects related to the new Order Management Systems (OMS)
- Introducing new functionality or feature enhancements to OMS system in coordination with Digital product roadmap where needed
- Projects can be specific to a region or rolled out globally
- Manage the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project; ensure that project goals and quality objectives are met on time and within scope and resource requirements.
- Manage complex environment of stakeholder both from tech and business side (region and Global business, Digital Product team , Outside Digital technical team, OMS, Fraud, Tax, Carriers and Payment vendor, Finance, Logistic,Warehouse and Retail teams, internal and external project teams member)
- Manage escalation to program director always after risk assessment and mitigation actions elaboration
- Manage requirement gathering, detail design session executions, MAO extentions acceptance, testing, UAT, release and other functional activities across project teams
- Secure sign-offs on key deliverables according to governance.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and deliverables of Digital projects, project status, organize all necessary meetings, provide complete transparence on the project
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Master Degree is welcomed
- Minimum 5 years technical project management experience in ecommerce environment. Retail experience is a plus
- Strong experience in managing ecommerce operational projects as order management and ecommerce back end and logistic processes.
- Possess a solid OMS and omnichannel process and a good business knowledge in order to participate in business case reviews, trade-off decisions, and project prioritizations.
- Agile Project management experience is requested
- Able to facilitate and harmonize project teams sing different way of working (Agile and/or a more waterfall approach)
- Deep knowledge of Project management tool and methodology - Jira/Confluence and Microsoft Project
- Hybris software knowledge is considered a plus
- Proven track record of executing project as per project life-cycle: (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor, Control & Close and Transition to support team)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills are a must
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, problem solving and decision-making and planning skills, and the ability to manage in a highly diversified, changing environment enforcing shared responsibility for outcomes
- Ability to prepare Steering Committee meetings.
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Must be able to work independently taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
- Capable of coordinating work efforts of multiple groups
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and able to multi task in a fast-paced diverse environment
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time