GUCCI Embroidery Product Assistant - Fixed Term
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
ROMA - Italy
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
- Launch swatches
- Manage requests for archive research coming from suppliers and follow up
- Manage all communications with suppliers including deadlines of projects and styles launched.
- Provide to all suppliers instructions regarding details of shipments, information for commercial invoices and billing information, corrections where necessary and follow-ups.
- Monitor very closely all important incoming and out coming shipments and hand carry shipments for urgent projects
- Check, correct and approve incoming invoices.
- Organise timetable for Special Projects and Womenswear deadlines
- Arrange meetings with suppliers, according to the timetable.
- Manage the communications with our Legal team
- Keep detailed records of meetings with follow-up actions
- Assist Fabric To Sketch process (collection launch) by adding and cross checking styles and fabric codes and by adding finalised pages into system. Communicate all launches to our suppliers.
- Keep detailed record of approved final techniques and swatches
- Provide instruction to suppliers, atelier and factories in regards to where and when to send fabrics, paper patterns, and follow up with each of them.
- Manage the communication and follow-up with the production team in Novara.
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- We will value experience in working with various embroidery suppliers
- Crucial for this role will be also a proven experience in supporting designers in fabric to sketch process in a multinational fashion company
- Good organization skills and high attention to details when completing a task
- Fluency in English and Italian
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively.
- Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Energized by an environment that operates in dynamic conditions, ready to multitask.
- Make things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time