GUCCI EMEAIR Central Inventory Planner
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
- Execute allocation and replenishment from distribution centers to stores, on the base of target stock level, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives.
- Daily allocation review.
- Work in strictly collaboration with buyers and retailers to understand and support priorities and market requests.
- Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in the Region.
- Work with Warehouse Department to optimize the leadtime of shipments, the pick and pack process, the scheduling of product delivery in store.
- The role is in staff to a senior Inventory Planner
- One or two years of experience in the same or similar positions
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, managing engineer, statistics or related fields
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience in using of Windows, Excel, and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
- Experience in using of ERP tools to produce shipment requests
- Strong team-working skills
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory
- Experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory
- Availability to travel
- Full time