GUCCI Global Digital Operations Manager ( Milan/ Florence)
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- In partnership with the Global Digital team, She/He will drive the development of Gucci.com service proposition (delivery options, returns, value added services) and She/He will establish standardized measurements to be used across all regions. It is expected that these measurements will continuously evolve as improvements are made and a next level of excellence are identified.
- Define the evolution of our core service proposition (delivery options, pricing, returns) in close link with each Regional eCommerce team, making sure that Gucci.com provides the best possible experience to our clients.
- Work with the functional owners and both Digital and Merchandising analysts to measure each KPI in a systematic way, identify areas of focus and work on a 360 plan of action.
- Animate the network of Regional eCom operations directors to discuss the operational performance on a regular basis, jointly track progress on projects related to Warehousing, Logistics, services and share best practices.
- Strong working partnerships with CRM, Client Services, Warehouse/Logistics, Supply Chain and Retail Operations to co-create an elevated luxury experience.
- Support and challenge the warehousing and logistic performance in the regions, in order to be able to deliver the desired services. This including travelling in the regions to visit warehouses, defining and monitoring a clear set of KPIs, helping regions to set SLAs where missing (including 3PL, Client Services, Couriers, Kering Services, Fraud Prevention Services).
- Be the main point of contact for Supply Chain at Global level.
- Be the main point of contact of the Global Client Services at Global level on Warehousing, Logistics and Services.
- Instill a culture of excellence within the team. Seek out training on how to achieve this.
- Map out and understand in detail the end-to-end client journey and the associated metrics and KPIs for each stage; identifying any client friction points and finding ways to solve them.
- Build business cases in case investments are needed to upgrade our value proposition
- Drive the development of pilot projects regarding new value added services and their roll out when successful.
- Develop deep understanding of evolving client behaviors and how this changes the expectations of luxury service and offerings.
- Identify where additional support is required for execution – whether from Management or the Global Digital team.
- Provide the Global Digital Products Director and the Global Order Management System program director with requirements aiming at improving our service value proposition and warehousing/logistic performance.
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience in Warehouse Operations and Project management within the Retail environment (Digital is a plus) across different markets.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to build KPIs and reports to monitor them to align the Management. Analytical aptitude for the interpretation of data.
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) contact environment.
- Deep knowledge of omni-channel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging omnichannel environment with exclusive clientele.
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
- Strong eCommerce operational experience with the ability to re-imagine new ways to improve upon the client promise;
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain a start-up mentality to move the business forward; this means being resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Manage the project, resources and budget.
- Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
- Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships
with peers and team management in multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have lead teams within complex business environment, structure, implement and follow procedures and processes. Capacity to delegate while staying on top of the execution.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly articulate to a wide audience the operational dynamics of the business, develop a case for new tools and initiatives, document clear business requirements and project status;
- Availability to travel across regions, in Italy and abroad on a constant basis.
- Fluent in English and mastery of another language would be a plus. Italian is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Full time