GUCCI Global Media Strategist, Native Content & Affiliates
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Co-create the worldwide strategy to support various initiatives throughout the year, supporting our yearly collection and product themes
- Work with Global Media Director to build worldwide planning guidelines and update seasonal planning briefs for the regions
- Collaborate with regions to prepare budget plans for all initiatives
- Identify and manage worldwide upfront native projects and review local incoming plans from the regions
- Governance across the local Affiliate Marketing programs and product feed, setting guidelines and driving central strategy for the channel, collecting and distilling local insights.
- Find negotiation and insight synergies between ‘book direct’ and ‘affiliate powered’ plans
- Work closely with fellow Channel experts for 360 extensions, Product Marketing for the collection strategy, VIP team for talent selection and Content Team on narrative, etc.
- Build smart syndication strategies to leverage the content across partner and O&O platforms
- Find and nurture relationships with top creators and creative teams
- Work with Media Optimizers and Insights team to summarize performance and prepare summary material for sharing with executives of all levels
- Leverage all relevant tracking tools for monitoring response (Wearisma, Affiliate links, etc.)
- Help legal draft SOW agreements
- Monitor the regular regional inputs into MMS for plans, budgets, etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in media planning, eMarketing and/or native content marketing
- Editors eye and media planner instinct, strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing platforms (ex: Rakuten, Partnerize, etc.)
- Confidence with working in a multicultural, global organization
- Passion for the fashion, luxury and digital industry
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, driven and well organized
- Google Analytics, Affiliate Platforms, Social Media Analytics
- Full time