GUCCI Global People Partner Indirect Channels, Outlet & Travel Retail
Gucci - Regular
Milano Firenze - Italy
- Identifies current and future people needs are identified on time so appropriate people solutions can be designed
- Proactively support the implementation of global People programs that will support the achievement of our ambitious growth plans.
- Closely collaborate with the global competence networks, providing in an anticipated manner people and capabilities needs that will allow them to design the right people solutions.
- Supports respective business leaders to recruit and develop key talents.
- Enable and upskill leaders on key people programs (talent review, performance conversations, merit increase, etc.)
- Proactively support the delivery of core HR Processes into the business with a particular focus on the design of succession plans for key talents and key positions.
Things That Should Bring With You
- Higher education, at least 10 years of progressive HR experience with a previous successful experience in operating and partnering either at global level or in complex regional role. Preferably experiences in complex environment.
- A strong business acumen linked to strong understanding of how people impacts business results. Preferably in the FMCG, Luxury of Fast Retaling area. Yet an understanding and ability to deal with the specific of the Luxury Industry.
- A commercial approach to HR that allows you to deal with ambiguity and propose solutions that will help leaders to move ahead with their people challenges.
- A commitment to deliver with and through others (influencing skills)
- Ability to connect the dots and to see the bigger picture
- A natural born learner, low ego, high energy, a team first mentality not hesitating to help out for the greater good of the team.
- Fluency in English (Italian is a plus)
- Full time