GUCCI Home & Décor Junior Designer
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
ROMA - Italy
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
Research trends and inspirations:
- Participate in the creativity of the category through knowledge of the latest trends
- Monitor the marketplace to identify opportunities to stay ahead of the competitors
- Based on a theme or Design Director inputs, research inspiration thought:
- Vintage markets
Design and creativity:
- Develop sketches based on Designers/Design Director inputs and the Brand aesthetic
- Propose new ideas
- Share the draws with the Designers/Design Director and modify or integrate with size, proportion, materials, and colours
- Support Designers applying graphic corrections (colours, materials) on draws realized by Designers or developing rendering
- Support Designer in dealing with practical and bureaucratic requests coming from Product Development
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Background in industrial design is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge in product development constructions, materials, and industrial production processes
- Sound culture of history of the Brand
- Proficient on all design platforms as Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge in 3D modelling systems as Rhinoceros and KeyShot
- Fluency in English
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends
- Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively.
- Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mind-set, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time