GUCCI Instore Clientelling Manager
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
- Launches and leads the execution of various Clienteling initiatives in store
- To ensure all the global clienteling program and tools are implemented and followed by all Sales Associates closely with KPI objectives for results.
- Foster string working relationships with various external teams; personal shopping, concierge etc.
- Develop and implement in-store programs to stimulate Clienteling awareness
- Retain and develop our existing clientele
- Constantly monitor and coach Sales Associate on data collection and enrichment: tool usage and related ceremony.
- Highlight the importance of customer retention and being a service centric destination through role play and daily briefings
- Proactively support our Sales team to build relationship and gain customer understanding to facilitate future return visits
- Inspire the teams to implement initiatives personalized on client interests and profile
- Recruit new clients within and outside of the store
- Provide training, motivation and coaching to sales staffs to upgrade their clienteling skill, calling techniques, and client service standard including grooming.
- Develop multi-sourced new client development initiatives/ activities to ensure on-going clienteling activity development.
- Manage the VIGs and One To One appointment (OTO) planning
- Stimulate our Sales Associates to prepare, execute and follow OTO engagements, coordinate the OTO calendar and results. Help the team to deep dive client profile, behavior and preferences to personalize the experience, leveraging on the WTW practice, VIG room setting where available.
- Assist Sales Associates when selecting clients, deep dive into information to prepare and execute OTO appointments leveraging on various product and hospitality guidelines
- Partner with Store Managers to plan and execute different product launching event and work on OTO planning to meet monthly target
- Work with Sales Associates before each OTO to prepare a range of target products to present to clients
- Implement annual client action plan for selected clusters of VIG according to corporate guidelines
- 5+ years of Retail Management experience, with responsibility for clientelling
- A Deep knowledge and understanding of Luxury retail, the client experience, competitors and products
- Previous experience of clientelling and creating a client contact strategy
- Excellent CRM knowledge and previous experience of ownership of this area
- Strong customer focus in line with Gucci hospitality culture
- The ability to train and coach a team
- Commercial acumen; target and KPI driven
- Ability to build relationships and encourage colleagues to generate innovative ideas to drive success.
- A passion for GUCCI, our history, product and creative culture
- Full time
- United Kingdom