GUCCI: Internship opportunity in WRTW Fabric Purchasing - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NOVARA - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in WRTW Fabric Purchasing
- Support the team in diba maintenance using PLM/LECTRA/TEAMS
- Support colleagues in the pre-orders ad orders during the sales campaing
- Support the colleagues to control and manage the orders of materials with the suppliers
- Support the colleagues in the order process
What will you learn with us?
- Knowledge in RTW purchasing
- Knowledge of fabrics and materials
- Kwoledge of coding of the materials with the use of PLM/LECTRA/TEAMS
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful Economics studies
- Order management skills
- Knwoledge of RTW Material
- Analytical attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time