GUCCI IT Asset & Vendors Specialist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Asset & Vendor specialist is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software licenses, software contracts, subscriptions licenses and hardware purchasing within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. The individual will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization. The Asset & Vendor specialist will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
The Asset & Vendor specialist also will be the owner within the organization of the hardware leasing contracts, managing all the purchasing process from request to invoices.
As vendor specialist will be responsible to monitor contracts and orders execution of main vendors (also not-asset vendor) within the IT organization, maintaining updated information and building strong relationship with them.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates and implements processes, procedures and systems for tracking and analyzing software, from requisition through retirement.
- Account for the IT assets throughout the enterprise utilizing tools to manage all assets within the organization
- Develop and conduct training as needed for use by department level staff to maintain inventory.
- Verify, enter, and adjust equipment IT asset management data in a variety of forms, schedules, and reports.
- Track entire life-cycle management for each asset in order to maintain warranty information, refresh date, and end of life data information.
- Work directly with IT Service Manger to maintain 100 percent inventory accuracy.
- Develop written plans, policies, and procedures to document processes to support the asset management lifecycle.
- Conduct inventory audit and develop process and procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate deeply with our Accounting and Finance teams regarding software and vendor audits, invoices, and reconciliation and license counts.
- Collaborate deeply with our Indirect Procurement team regarding t&c management, contracts’ renewal and request for proposal
- Provide asset financial forecasting and support during the IT budget process
- Provides strategic, multi-year roadmap planning and budget planning
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science, information technology, engineering
Knowledge & Experience
- Acute awareness of the Asset Management Lifecycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies supporting asset management processes
- Knowledge of CMDB relationships in an ITSM platform, especially ServiceNow
- Have understanding and working knowledge of ITIL principles and practices
- Knowledge of security, control, and auditing
- Experience handling vendor relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Experience analyzing information for budgeting, software compliance, and cost comparisons.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Ability to create and improve processes within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strategic thinker who can foresee and plan for global growth of local initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time