GUCCI Learning & Development Specialist - Fixed Term
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Take care of the annual learning calendar, managing logistics and preparation of materials for all programs
- Manage online and classroom language programs for Corporate employees
- Manage learning requests for external courses
- Development of promotional emails (DEM)
- Manage communications to course participants
- Maintain close relationships with external vendors functional to the smooth execution of programs
- Editing of videorecordings
- Maintain and update digital content
Back office activities
- Handle attendance data, maintaining and optimizing the LMS
- Manage vendor contracts
- Manage funding and provide administrative support for the Budget Cycle
- Quality control through analysis of feedback questionnaires
- Support the team in back office activities and development of learning projects.
- Improve and digitalize learning processes and tools
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Experience with promotional email.
- Excellent English and Italian mandatory, both verbal and written.
- Digital mindset, passionate about digitalization and evolution of technology.
- Proficiency in MS office and collaboration software like MS teams
- Knowledge of training methods, tools like LMS (Workday), LXP (Degreed), software like Articulate Rise and learning techniques is of advantage but not mandatory.
- Previous experience in a regional/global role in a fast-paced international environment
- High educational degree
- Accountable Achiever: willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad. You are resourceful, adaptable and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort. You are a fast learner.
- Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions. You are proactive, able to work autonomously
- Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with a strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience. People oriented and great team player!
- Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
- Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, while working in a high pace environment where changes are frequent.
- Holistic view, able to see big picture in perspective and be detailed oriented and accurate in execution
- Full time