GUCCI: Marketing Regional Liaisons Specialist - Korea
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Product Marketing campaigns strategic planning together with Marketing Regional Liaisons Manager – all categories for Korea.,
- Support Marketing Regional Liaisons Manager in setting goals and levers for each PM campaign (long term planning vs tactical short-term activations)
- Support Marketing Regional Liaisons Manager in the development of weekly/seasonal calendars summarizing key activations across platforms (being the point person for designated counterparts across teams & departments)
- Build and manage strategic project timelines for Korea, identifying and communicating key milestones and deliverables, collaborating cross functionally to ensure timelines are upheld
- Support the growth plans and marketing strategies for Korea
- Align all marketing efforts to measurable KPI’s that support overarching business goals.
- Ensure cross-functional synergy with all departments on a global level and build and coordinate strong cross-functional local connections.
- Adapt and execute regional launch plans locally to build a strong and disruptive presence in Korea, followed by an in-depth qualitative and quantitative post-launch analysis
- Adapt marketing calendar based on local timelines, needs, and strategies
- Plans updates and sharing with key stakeholders within MarComms Dpt at a Global and Regional Level
- Pivot the sharing of key market updates, trends and cultural backgrounds.
- Support Marketing Regional Liaisons Manager in cross-department alignments at a Global and Regional Level
- Support Marketing Regional Liaisons Manager in maintaining a punctual and efficient alignment between HQ and Regional teams to enhance MarComms strategic planning and campaigns roll-out consistency
- International mindset: understand the market’s specificities and help adapt PM strategies to local needs and priorities
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and international environment
- Strong flexibility and adaptability vs different referents, contexts and time zones
- Strong motivation and ability to achieve goals
- 360-view approach
- Experience and/or background in Marketing & Communication preferred
- Native Level of Korean and very good knowledge of English language – both written and spoken, knowledge of Italian is a plus.
- Understanding of luxury / fashion industry
- Regional experience/multi-country exposure a plus
- Stay up to date with local current and modern fashion trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capable of performing under pressure and guaranteeing qualitative outcomes delivery
- Fully informed on market trends ranging from: art, culture, fashion trends, social media, celebrity and entertainment business.
- Good understanding of the full picture guaranteeing attention to details
- Excellent computer skills and very good knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel and PowerPoint in particular
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time