GUCCI Men's Shoes Collection Merchandising Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Key Activities and accountabilites
- Defining the collection’s structure, analyzing selling trends and evaluating possible style openings while assisting the senior manager in liasing with the Design team.
- Monitoring competition and consolidating inputs coming from regions on business trends
- Contributing to master order activities and key assortments by Retail and Wholesale to ensure a balanced global product mix.
- Coordinating the advancements of the collection with the product development office on a constant basis.
- Participation in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools
- Defining coherent pricing and margin strategy within each collection.
- Managing the daily running of the business such as code creation process, product shootings, special orders follow-up, etc.
- Creating and constantly updating a reliable sales analysis of all product information to be shared with key stakeholders (retail merchandising, ecom, Sales department etc)
- Collaborating with internal departments on the presentation of the collection to the customer providing the interpretative key on the marketability of products and related product categories (support on the elaboration of Visual Merchandising Guidelines, development of special packaging, etc.).
- Collaborating with the Training department on development of training manuals and presentations with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
- Defining markdown list and life cycle products.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience as a merchandiser or buyer in the fashion/luxury goods industry
- Educational background preferably in business management or similar
- Fluency in English
- Strong product sensitivity and passion for Shoes
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ambition to exceed corporate goals and go the extra mile in daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Full time