GUCCI Outlet Collection Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
With a global scope and cross-category overview, key activities include:
- Bi-weekly sales reporting analysis of the Outlet Special Production for each Region/Country
- Supporting the preparation of the merchandising grid to define the new collection’s structure
- Market and competitors’ analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning
- Analyzing strengths and weakness of current collections
- Delivering feedback in regards to production delivery for each Outlet Special Production category
- Developing training manuals with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
The Outlet Collection Merchandising Assistant has continuous interaction with Production Department & Production Development Office, as well as with Planning Merchandising Team, Pricing Team and Corporate Image Department.
You have a strong passion for fashion and the world of merchandising. Your analytical skills are excellent and you are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as fluent in English (in writing and speaking).
The ideal candidate has an educational background in Economics and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the Fashion or Luxury Goods industry.
We are looking for talented, highly distinctive candidates with a long-term potential who are willing to begin a challenging and rewarding journey with Gucci.
- Full time