GUCCI Quality Technician
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
To be a technical focal point to monitor the product conformity and the quality standards. To monitor the quality directly with the suppliers and sub-contractors.
Supplier Quality Assurance
- Ensure that all production critical supplier issues are resolved in a timely manner, and corrective actions are implemented correctly.
- Concluding quality standards and agreements with suppliers, controlling supplier evaluations and audits.
- In cooperation with the product development department, you will be involved in the development milestones and production processes, ensuring that the suppliers can meet Gucci expectations in terms of quality.
Quality standard and operations
- Be the technical focal point for the quality control team, ensure that the quality standards are understood and met.
- Support product development team from quality perspective specially for risk management and any quality impact on design and production process.
- Ensure good cooperation and communication within the team and with other teams and departments.
- Support and improve quality system management in compliance with applicable quality policy.
- Participate in daily inspection operations when needed.
- Ensure that the key users are trained to use quality tools and methods.
- Create and improve procedures for optimal use of the different tools.
- Ensure that the requested KPIs are achieved and shared in a timely manner.
- Be the reference point for the continuous improvement of the quality tools.
- Technical education , Technician ET, BTS, DUT or equivalent.
- Quality technician expert with 5 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge in watch manufacturing processes.
- You enjoy working with many interfaces, communicating and finding creative solutions to various challenges in interdisciplinary teams both internally and externally.
- You have an analytical, solution-oriented personality.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Full time