GUCCI Ready to Wear Production Planner
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will join the GUCCI RTW Production Planning department, which plays a vital role in manufacturing organizations by planning, coordinating and checking all the activities in the manufacturing or production cycle.
How you will contribute
· Analyse the production demand
· Plan and program the production activities
· Perform feasibility analysis based on available materials, production capacity, technical limitations; evaluate possible alternatives in order to guarantee the production delivery (e. g. propose package shift, propose new allocations, request capacity increase, define priorities in master data)
· Update clients on production plan progress
· Align with purchasing in order to synchronize the arrival of materials with production requirements
· Measure and control of performance
Who you are
· An individual with at least 5 years’ experience in the luxury goods production process
· Proficient in MS Office and knowledgeable of Production Planning Tool (GPS as a plus)
· Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
· An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
· A skilled problem solver, flexible, adaptable and proactive
· A strong team player
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time