GUCCI Ready To Wear Special Projects Product Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
ROMA - Italy
How you will contribute (Key accountabilities)
- Monitor and assist the implementation and coordination of the product development calendars and timelines across different product categories for Special Projects.
- Review all products developed by recording and sending out all samples to the appropriate teams and by ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Coordinate Special Projects in all product development steps throughout the entire process, from inspiration to project delivery.
- Support the Design Director in the preparation of the Special Project Overview.
- Support the preparation of the review with the Creative Director by setting up meeting rooms with all the relevant samples and by ensuring that all relevant documents are up to date and available for the meeting.
- Support in the RTW Accessories research (buttons, zips, etc).
- Keep track of all draws, samples, prototypes, and Special Projects details and ensure that all information is stored in the shared drive, iCloud folders, and physical archive.
- Constantly review and check all purchase invoices; keep track and verify all expenses related to travels, events, and meetings.
- Manage all requests related to Special Projects coming from different departments and ensure that all requests are handled on time.
- Manage the communications with Factories and daily follow up of prototyping and sample developments.
- Coordinate and attend all fittings from prototype to product delivery
- Support the Collection Coordinator in costing activities for raw materials, prototypes, and finished products.
Things that should be in your background:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with an excellent knowledge of Ready to Wear product development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in Italian, good knowledge in English is a definite advantage
Other attributes that will help you in this role
- Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively.
- Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions.
- Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions.
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time