GUCCI Retail Operations Manager North Europe
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Retail Management relationship
- Partner with the Retail Management in store interface and coordination activities, ensuring smooth processes are implemented in the stores.
- Manage all BOH related activities, the Retail Operations Manager is accountable for the efficiency of the stockrooms, from their layout to space optimization, as the way to ensure the selling floor is always supported at its best.
- Oversee the proactive management and implementation of the retail product care department to ensure a smooth and effective relationship between stores and the HUB/Regional department.
- Interact with stores and retail partners, trying to establish effective and strong relationships
- Keep an up to date knowledge of systems and train store staff if required, take the lead in key projects, delivering training and monitoring progresses
- Enforce, execute, and monitor all policies and procedures related to store operations, ensure a strong level of awareness amongst stores with regards to store operations and policies.
- Ensure a constant and effective presence in the stores of her/his channel, in order to ensure organizational guidelines, procedures and standards are maintained at all times
- Be the hub’s point of contact for the EMEA Retail Operations structure based in Milan.
Logistics and warehousing
- Have a strong knowledge of custom related regulations, with a particular competence on the Brexit new requirements from a logistics and administrative prospective. This is a key competence in view of the market’s recent changes, which is needed to drive speed and efficiency among the retail network.
- Ensure the correct flow of stock from the warehouse into the stores, whilst working with the stores’ Operations teams so that product is available on the selling floor in a timely manner.
- Work with buying office, Inventory Planning and store management to achieve perfect rationalization of merchandise and correct stock levels between all locations, in accordance with business needs and stock capacity. Ensure stock movements are communicated to the retail network promptly and executed correctly.
- Oversee the management of product care inventory and ticket management in stores, ensuring completeness of process and lead time resolution.
New stores projects
- Manage all the operational activities linked to new stores’ opening/refurbishment at store level, within assigned countries
- Coordination of all the departments involved in the project
Overall store appearance
- Oversee the maintenance of the store and ensure right standards are met.
- Follow up with relevant departments on the implementation of required actions.
- Oversee and lead stock movements procedures
- Responsible for the schedule and organization of the physical stock-take, analysis of results in coordination with Inventory Control
- Monitor random inventory schedule’s progresses, as a tool to reduce shrinkage and sales loss, through an accurate inventory.
Uniforms and Packaging
- Supporting the whole process linked to uniforms and packaging management, from the ordering phase, to the reception, storage, and the proper distribution, in direct partnership with the EMEA Retail Operations team.
- Continuous monitoring of the flow to ensure compliance with guidelines and achieve efficiency in terms of costs and delivery time
- Manage and directly lead a team of 3.
- Act as the functional guide of the Store operations and BOH retail teams.
- Retail Operations Management experience (experience within luxury is a plus)
- Logistics experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal multi-tasking and communication skills
- Fast decisions maker
- Knowledge about sales and operational strategies
- Leadership skills
- Fluency in Italian is a plus.
- Full time
- United Kingdom