GUCCI_Sample Management Staff
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
• Manage sample items, preparing them for collection and reordering deliveries.
• Manage the documentation necessary for handling.
• Supervise the goods during external events
• Prior experience in the Logistics sector - sample management and / or piece handling.
• Diploma or higher education degree
• Knowledge of the main IT / management tools (Excel – AS400)
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Excellent organizational skills, precision and reliability.
• Good standing and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent management of stress and workloads.
• Wide availability for overtime during the week and in the WE.
• Availability to travel (possible travel abroad).
• Availability to manage daily working hours flexibly with colleagues.
- Full time