GUCCI Shoes Retail Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
Your key activities will include:
Business Monitoring activities:
- Perform sales data analysis on a weekly and daily base, analyzing different KPIs at worldwide, regional and store level
- Preparation of weekly business comments to highlight the category sales trend at worldwide and regional level, detect best-selling lines and styles and slow-movers ones
- Support in managing the inventory to optimize stock level across region/channels through rebalancing actions and maximize sales
- On weekly base support in managing allocations from central bulk to regions
- Analyze selling trends and highlight actions to regions/channels on reorders
- Support the team in all the buying preparation analysis in terms of efficiency, average price, SKU target by function and store ranking
- Support the coordination of master order activities and key assortments by region/channel to ensure a balanced global product mix
- Assist during Master Order quantities definition and distribution by region/channel and central bulk orders
- Post-buying sell-in analysis and support in the preparation of the buying recap documents
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role;
- Educational background preferably in economics, business management or similar;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Sound analytical and numerical capabilities;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in large volume distribution;
- Experience in the fashion industry would be considered a plus;
- Product sensitivity and passion for Shoes category.
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time