GUCCI Supply Chain European Inventory Planner
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Firenze - Italy
- Execute allocation and replenishment from distribution centers to stores, on the base of target stock levels, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives.
- Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in the Region.
- Work with Warehouse Department to optimize the lead time of shipments, the pick and pack process, the scheduling of product delivery in store.
- Work in strictly collaboration with buyers and merchandiser and retail to understand and support priorities and market requests.
- Daily allocation review
- Manage the stock store balance according to analysis of stock level, transport cost and sales trend, so to ensure the correct balance of inventory among stores.
- The role is in staff to a senior Inventory Planner
- At most one year of experience, not mandatory in similar position.
- Bachelor degree in economics, managing engineer, statistics, mathematics, or related fields.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Sound Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI.
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally.
- Full time