Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Technical Designer - Watches
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
Gucci Watches & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s. Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Watches & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands. In order to reinforce our Technical Design team based in Cortaillod (Neuchâtel/Switzerland), we are looking for a :
- Interpret a sketch and propose realistic and aesthetical 3D renderings in accordance to the design requirements, within a short time.
- Analyse the technical constraints of a watch design and propose an adequate aesthetic envelop in line with the horology standards (watch movement, strap and watch case specifications, overall etshetic).
- Communicate closely with the design team based in Italy in order to propose realistic 3D renderings.
- Animate realistic renderings and give the right inputs to the technical design team as to ensure that design specifications are met.
- Make 3D designs taking into account production feasibility.
- Technical background, watch-making construction and design experience or equivalent.
- 5 years of successful CAD design experience, preferably in a watch making environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the horology standards, including iconic models from competition as well as watch movement complications.
- Strong ability to interpret creative designs in a realistic end product in line with the horology standards.
- Excellent capabilities to communicate with technical and design teams.
- French and English mandatory, Italian a clear asset.
- Full time