GUCCI Technical Designer - Watches
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
- Interpret a sketch and propose realistic and aesthetical 3D renderings in accordance to the design requirements, within a short time.
- Analyse the technical constraints of a watch design and propose an adequate aesthetic envelop in line with the horology standards (watch movement, strap and watch case specifications, overall etshetic).
- Communicate closely with the design team based in Italy in order to propose realistic 3D renderings.
- Animate realistic renderings and give the right inputs to the technical design team as to ensure that design specifications are met.
- Make 3D designs taking into account production feasibility.
- Technical background, watch-making construction and design experience or equivalent.
- 5 years of successful CAD design experience, preferably in a watch making environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the horology standards, including iconic models from competition as well as watch movement complications.
- Strong ability to interpret creative designs in a realistic end product in line with the horology standards.
- Excellent capabilities to communicate with technical and design teams.
- French and English mandatory, Italian a clear asset.
- Full time