GUCCI Visual Design Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
- Translating given inputs/needs into visual projects that are clear, compelling, visually exciting and emotionally engaging.
- Starting from briefing information develop projects’ proposals, from concept to technical design and post-production.
- Research, explore, and develop creative concepts for all the products’ categories.
- Ability to adapt visual tools, mannequins, display props to specific request and functionality.
Things that should be in your background:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Visual Designer or in a similar role.
- Excellent eye for color along with material/fabrication understanding.
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCad. Knowledge of 3D softwares would be considered a plus.
- Experience in the luxury goods field is preferred.
Things that will help you in this role:
- Ability to interface with internal partners.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Here below more info on the application process:
1. Apply to the vacancy uploading your resume and portfolio
2. The profiles in line with the role will receive an email with the instruction to develop a project
3. The final candidates will be called for an interview at our Gucci Hub
- Full time