GUCCI Visual Merchandiser Coordinator (Timepieces and Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Coordinator who will report into Visual Merchandising Manager. The successful candidate will have national operational role covering UK & Ireland, for the execution and implementation of HQ VM guidelines.
This role reports directly into the Visual Merchandising Manager UK. As the Visual Merchandising Coordinator you will ensure that VM is implemented correctly in stores across the country.
How you will contribute
- Follow all visual directives as per HQ guidelines ensuring each POS best reflects the Gucci brand image
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Manager when new guidelines are being created, new window scheme installations, Press day/Showroom preparation and set ups, & Ad hoc projects
- Works hand in hand with sales team to define priority accounts to visit
- Carry out trainings for store teams in VM
- Manage installation of new advertising campaign visuals in POS
- Ensure each POS has the appropriate display materials
- Coordinate orders of all props for the UK
- Update internal database with specific & clear images
- Travel required throughout the UK and Ireland to support visual needs
Who you are
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Luxury Watch & Jewellery Visual Merchandising
- Must be flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, holidays and availability to work ad hoc overnight installations to meet urgent deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel & Photoshop
- Basic photography skills
- Must hold a full, clean driving license
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Practical skills
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Team work
- Results focused
- Brand aware
- Creative and innovative
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom