GUCCI Visual Merchandising Manager (Timepieces and Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will have national oversight for the execution and implementation of HQ VM guidelines. You will also have an operational role covering UK & Ireland.
You will have an operational role covering UK & Ireland. Responsible for the execution & implementation of visual directives from HQ across the UK & Ireland and having an operational role for key focus accounts. The successful candidate will implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows and in-store special events, following worldwide guidelines and ensuring best in class standards.
How you will contribute
- Be the liaison between HQ & the UK on all Visual Merchandising;
- Manage roll out of VM guidelines across the UK
- Ensure regular store visits and training on site with specific focus on key doors
- Train, guide and support the Sales Team
- Managing one direct report, Junior Visual Merchandiser
- Roll out train the trainer for the UK
- Follow all visual directives as per HQ guidelines ensuring each POS best reflects the Gucci brand image;
- Implement and maintain visual displays and merchandising to maximize store business whilst being brand appropriate;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards;
- Identify new opportunities to increase & improve brand visibility
- Manage installation of new advertising campaign visuals in POS;
- Manage the organisation of new store openings and shop in shops.
- Ensure each POS has the appropriate display materials, ordering & installing replacements where necessary;
- Update internal database with specific & clear images, utilizing this important internal communications tool effectively;
- Travel required throughout the UK and Ireland to support visual needs;
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Luxury Visual Merchandising.
- Must have a background in Watches and Jewellery.
- Must be flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, holidays and availability to work ad hoc overnight installations to meet urgent deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Photoshop
- Basic photography skills
- Must hold a full, clean driving license
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Practical skills
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Team work
- Results focused
- Brand aware
- Creative and innovative
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom