GUCCI Watches & Jewelry Store Planning Specialist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Review retailers’ and contractors’ drawings to ensure consistence with projects and concept, from preliminary submission up to shop-drawings/millwork drawings and construction, following the Brand guidelines.
- Build relationships with suppliers and external consultants and work closely with them to ensure the correct Stores’ production and installation.
- Follow-up on all Store design aspect, budget, time, sang list and support the Senior Manager in all various Office activities such as digital archives, update planning charts, etc.
- The projects involved W&J Stores range (wholesale and DOS channel), corporate showrooms and special projects as well.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent eye for details
- Self-motivated, proactive and ambitious
- Experience working across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a similar luxury company
- Good knowledge of materials, and design details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and rigorous time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in a range of software – including but not limited to Autocad 2D, Photoshop, Sketchup all Office programs
- Hand sketching skills preferable
- Minimum BA (Hons) Degree in Architecture, Interior Design (or equivalent)
- Willing to travel as part of the role (Long and Short Haul)
- Fluent in English
- Full time