GUCCI Watches Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
We’re looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you’ll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
- Define collection’s structure, analyze selling trends and highlights actions for GRID purposes and evaluate possible style openings to be discussed with Design team.
- Monitor competition and consolidate inputs coming from Regions on business trend.
- Contribute to master order activities and key assortments by Retail and Wholesale to ensure balanced global product mix.
- Coordinate the advancements of the collection with the product development office on a constant basis.
- Manage the preparation of the selling campaign (preparation of collection book, launch plan, collection presentation, product availability etc.), special events and sales meeting presentations.
- Elaborate a coherent pricing and margin strategy within each collection.
- Manage the daily running of the business such as: code creation process, product shootings, special orders follow up, etc.
- Create and constantly update a reliable basis of all product information to be shared with key stakeholders (retail merchandising, ecom, Sales department etc)
- Collaborate with internal departments on the presentation of the collection to the customer (support on elaboration of Visual Merchandising Guidelines, development of special packaging, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Training department in the elaboration of Product Training material.
- Define markdown list and life cycle products.
- Take ownership of the samples management for the merchandising department
- University education or equivalent.
- Fluent in Italian/English. French is a plus.
- Min 3 years of experience in a Merchandising / Marketing / Business Development position preferably in the luxury goods industry.
- Proactive and able to work in autonomy keeping management updated on progress.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical skills, flexible, team oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion.
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time