GUCCI_Western Europe Retail Operations Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Paris - France
This role is a unique opportunity to join the Retail Operations team in the Western Europe hub, supporting in events, store opening/closures/refurbishment, daily activities of all the stores, in line with our retail procedures and our business needs. The person will be based in our corporate office in Paris, but will help cover all stores in France, Monaco, Belgium, and Luxembourg and will report to the hub Retail Operations Manager.
• Ensure prompt support, consistent & clear communication to the store management team.
- Supporting Retail Team and Back office team
- Cascade information from WW or EMEA HQ to the stores, monitor deadlines and consolidate feedback/information/requests from store to HQ
• Interacting with HQ partners trying to establish effective and strong relationships (VM, Merchandising, Retail, Clienteling, MarCom, Inventory Control, Supply Chain & Planning…)
Back of house operations
• Monitor stock capacities & stock level
• Ensure a consistent level of training for all BOH teams of the network on systems & BOH processes (produce content, organize training sessions & follow up)
• Be the central point of contact for all BOH teams for operational issues and questions
• Coordinate & monitor execution of activities: price change, returns, consolidation, packaging, product launch...
• Participate to the definition of yearly Retail Operations targets & monitor stores achievements: Shrinkage, number of cycle counts, project adoption, standards, fetching time..
• Monitor Client Experience KPIs from an operational excellence standpoint focusing on waiting time (queue management, fetching, wrapping & payment)
• Supporting in all the operations activities linked to new stores’ opening/refurbishment/pop up
• Collaborate at 360° on new project & events
Compliance: Procedures & Policies
• Ensure retail procedures and policies are updated and available in local language.
• Ensure – via dedicated communications, training, store visits, follow up - that these guidelines are communicated in time, are well understood by stores, and consistently implemented within the region.
Software: SAP & XStore
- Full time