GUCCI Women’s Ready to Wear Technical Product Developer
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Gucci Product Development Team, supporting the product development process for the collections. This exciting role will allow you to work in product development for a top luxury brand and to enhance your vast array of indispensable skills even further.
How you will contribute
- Create model, final product and DiBa in the system
- Create and print tracking tags and pass DiBa to pattern makers
- Update DiBa during the process
- Input material consumption in the system
- Collaborate with accessories purchasing development in order to map all missing material codes and to order missing accessories
- Collaborate with fabrics purchasing development in order to track order delivery
- Create colour charts, order linings, threads etc.
- Manage and update fabrics and lining delivery tracking folders
Who you are
- A college/university graduate
- Experienced in the role, preferably within a luxury brand
- Knowledgeable about the RTW collection product development process
- Good knowledge of MS office, knowledge of PLM will be considered as an advantage
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Good team work skills
- Fluent in Italian
- Knowledge of English language will be considered as an advantage
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time