GUCCI WW Salesforce Developer
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Develop Gucci Consumer Multichannel Campaigns and customer journeys in partnership with the internal account team and under the guidance of the WW Consumer Campaign & Salesforce Developer.
- Interact with a consultancy team to develop new innovative projects within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
- Cooperate with the external email marketing agency in HTML development, database management, journey development and omnichannel campaign production.
- Build strong relationships across local and corporate departments especially eCommerce and MIS in Gucci as well as Kering Corporate functions.
- Monitor the campaigns to improve technical solutions and business results.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years in email marketing and HTML development.
- Skills and experience with Salesforce technologies and Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
- Experience in data analysis and database management.
- The role calls for a proactive professional capable to autonomously drive projects.
- Capabilities to interact with marketing and communication teams, to understand business needs and find technical solutions.
- Curiosity in identifying new technical innovations.
- Inherent team spirit, positive approach open to different cultures and new ideas.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
- English and Italian language skills are mandatory.
- Full time