GUCCI WW Store Design Development Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Review consultants and contractors’ drawings to ensure consistence with projects and concept, from preliminary submission up to construction and shop-drawings/millwork drawings.
- Build relationships with suppliers and consultants and work closely with them for mock up, sample materials search and finalizing technical details.
- Implementation of the Store Design book/guidelines.
- The projects involved are all stores range (wholesale, DOS, kids, etc), corporate showrooms and special projects as well.
- Excellent eye for details
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Experience working across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working within a similar luxury Fashion retailer (client or agency side)
- Excellent awareness of current trends in retail design
- Good knowledge of materials, and design details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working with third party contractors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in a range of software – including but not limited to Autocad 2D, Photoshop, all Office programs
- Hand sketching skills preferable
- Minimum BA (Hons) Degree in Interior Design, Architecture (or equivalent)
- Willing to travel as part of the role (Long and Short Haul)
- Fluent in English
- Full time