HR Operations Manager UK& Ireland
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewellery and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had over 42,000 employees and revenue of €17.6 billion.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join the HR Shared Services (HRSS) team based in London.
As a member of the Kering HRSS management team, this role supports the luxury brands within Kering UK, with key responsibility for overseeing all operational HR activities and business partnering directly, including on ER matters, with a number of the Brands. This role requires working closely with all the brand head offices, HR and management teams to provide support and advice across all HR disciplines.
How you will contribute
- Ensure the continual review and assessment of all contractual, non-contractual and legislative HR processes, modifying and improving where necessary to reflect current best practice and legislative compliance ensuring any risks are assessed and modified accordingly
- Act as Business Partner to provide proactive and operational support to brands with no UK-based HR presence
- Ensure process communication with Brands and HR managers is professional, accurate and timely at all times
- Manage relationships and development of services with third-party vendors
- Monitor the accuracy and delivery of standards ensuring that response and customer service rates are consistently managed against the service and organisational level agreements
- Continual review and assessment of HR metrics to evaluate and outline focus areas in support of the business, brands and employees
- Lead and manage on the project development and testing of our in-house HR information system
- Support Head of HR in the implementation and integration of new initiatives and support delivery of appropriate business models to drive ongoing and continual improvements
- Lead, manage and supervise the activity of the HR Operations Team, define individual and collective objectives, plan activities according to deadlines
- Provide support and direction to the team across all HR disciplines
- Influence and motivate through positive engagement and employee learning and development
- Develop and foster strong business relationships to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of service
Who you are
- Ability to quickly build trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Demonstrable knowledge of applying UK employment law within a retail environment
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in spoken and written English
- Confidence and ability to drive, manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Previously worked in a complex matrixed organisation, working with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Naturally curious with the confidence to challenge current practices to instigate positive change
- Possess the skills and ability to lead an informed and knowledgeable HR team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, operate under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of HR information systems including Workday
- Possess a relevant degree e.g. HR Management or CIPD qualification
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering HR community and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom