KERING Construction Trainee
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will be a part of the Group Construction team supporting and ensuring the control and follow-up of all construction projects in Italy.
How you will contribute
- Support in preparation of technical and contractual documents for tenders for selection of architect teams and suppliers for work execution, based on standard contract and procedure;
- Support the control of contractual and administrative aspects of the construction process: purchase orders, contract management, invoice tracking and approval;
- Support in the implementation of the reporting tool and analysis of costs and deadlines of all phases of the project;
- Support in audit on site to verify works compliance meets standards and requirements;
- Verify and archive the project certifications and create a DB of Construction projects;
- Implement new local procedures when it is necessary.
Who you are
- Architecture or Engineering university degree is preferred;
- Fluency in English and knowledge of French will be considered as a plus;
- Great interpersonal attitude, sense of organization and confidentiality;
- Proficiency in MS Office, CAD.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Construction team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time