KERING Corporate Accountant
Kering - Regular
You will analyze and interpret the financial reports and statements of the Dutch legal entities and put in place actionable plans that transform numbers into business growth. As part of the Corporate Accounting team, you’ll ensure the smooth running of accounting activities in the Amsterdam office while enhancing better understanding of the financial impact of decisions on the business.
How you will contribute
- Handle day-to-day accounting and reporting, including accounts payable, closing and reconciliations (monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis)
- Support corporate financial planning and analysis in preparing forecasts and budgets, including the statutory financial statements for the Dutch entities
- Work closely with the corporate tax team to review local taxation (CIT, VAT and WHT)
- Liaise with other Group functions to ensure understanding of the entities and promote clear and transparent financial analysis of our business
- Ensure the compliance of all financial activities and documentation of business practices, policies and requirements for local (DNB and CBS) and Kering corporate
- Support projects aimed at simplifying processes, with focus on driving business performance and creating value
Who you are
- An organized, motivated self-starter with excellent multi-tasking skills and a degree in Finance or Business Administration
- A perceptive problem-solver with a passion for technical and analytical accounting
- You have robust knowledge of the IRFS framework and Dutch GAAP with insights into HFM and JD Edwards/AS400 solutions
- An Office toolkit expert with a talent for Excel reporting features
- A fluent English communicator. Dutch and any additional European languages (French, Italian) are an advantage
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team offering strategic financial insights into our business goals, and to play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time