KERING CORPORATE Business Continuity Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The candidate will operatively support the Business Continuity Senior Manager in the management and coordination of various Business Continuity projects. The Business Continuity Specialist will be specifically responsible for the development of specific Business Continuity projects and supporting the Kering Companies organizations (e.g., the Brands) in integrating and implementing the Business Continuity solutions in the existing management systems.
How you will contribute
- Develop business continuity strategies and solutions, including performing risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity.
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Assist the implementation of the Business Continuity Management System with different business partners
- Produce project reports independently
- Control the project’s delivery quality, evaluating the efficiency, effectiveness, and adequacy of the proposed solutions in the context where they are applied
- Continuous improvement of the Business Continuity Management System performance working on the identification, analysis, and prevention of critical and undesirable conditions that can compromise Business Continuity results
- Support the Line Manager in coordinating and oversight of projects in place and interfacing the internal Functions and external third parties
Who you are?
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Management, or comparable education
- You have at least 5 years of experience in corporate level Business Continuity / Emergency and Crisis Management System
- You have executive level technical and interpersonal communication skills
- You are skilled at problem solving in a fast-evolving environment
- You have experience with applicable Security Controls in the logistic work environment (considered a plus)
- You are open to travel when required
- You are fluent in Italian and English (read, written, spoken). French is a plus
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI), Business Continuity Institute (BCI) and/or Lead Auditor (ISO 19011) certifications are considered a plus
- Experience in Luxury sector and/or Supply Chain are considered a plus
- Full time