KERING CORPORATE Health & Safety Junior Officer
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of Health & Safety staff and you will be involved in all the activities and action plans related to Health and Safety issues according to D.Lgs 81/08, in support of R.S.P.P.
How you will contribute
- Manage regulatory compliance according to Legislative Decree 81/08 about Italian Offices
- Organize training on safety and implement the health surveillance system
- Draw up documents for the evaluation of interference risks with external companies
- Perform periodic internal audits on the correct implementation of the procedures in each site
- Update all the HSE documentation within the deadlines established by the Law and the Group policy
- Relate with the referential Public Authority
Who you are
- A graduate in Health & Safety field
- Highly organized and multi-tasking with the ability to prioritize
- An excellent and positive communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about ASPP/RSPP, a certification and/ or a trainer certification are a plus
- Familiar in MS Office tools
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the innovative security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time