KERING CORPORATE HR Operations & Company Welfare Specialist
Kering - Regular
Scandicci - Italy
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, the HR Operations Assistant will support in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with the HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
· Manage Welfare Plans and collaborate for new initiatives
· Manage internal communication, with customized mails, post newsletters, brochure, presentations etc.
· Be responsible for Welfare budget and expenses definition, invoices check and approval, projects and initiatives expenditure controlling and monitoring;
· Measure KPIs and establish statistics and reports via HR tools;
· Manage the external providers and suppliers;
· Manage internal regulations, rules and guidelines.
Who you are
· You have a university degree
· High Knowledge on Welfare regulations and relevant taxation rules in Italy, good understanding on HR Ops processes and relevant tools, practice with reporting and data analysis.
· Strong communication skills and capability to manage social networks.
· Proficient user of Office Suite
· Fluent English speaker
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time