KERING CORPORATE IT Business Continuity Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
The candidate will operatively support the Business Continuity Manager in the management and coordination of various Business Continuity projects. The IT Business Continuity Specialist will be specifically responsible for the development, integration and implementation of the Group IT business continuity and disaster recovery management programs. He will work in interface with Kering Technologies teams and especially Cybersecurity department looking after DRP exercises.
How you will contribute ?
- Support the Project Manager indicating the IT specification and impact on Business Continuity improvement projects and activities
- Prepare and update continuously the Business Continuity Plan and related documentation (e.g., BIA, Risk, Treatment, etc.)
- Update the Projects Charter to share the information used to execute the Business Continuity project (e.g., interested stakeholders needs, risks, assumptions, objectives, etc.)
- Check and monitor the project status and execution and produce reports autonomously
- Control the deliveries produced by IT stakeholders by identifying and evaluating the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of the proposed solutions
- Support the Line Manager in the identification, analysis of undesirable or critical events that can compromise Business Continuity activities
- Provide support in the trial exercises and tests
- Track and evaluate the impact of IT incidents that could potentially harm the Company or impact the Business Continuity Plan
- Support the Business Continuity Manager Maintaining strong relationship with Corporate ICT department
- Support the Business Continuity Manager interfacing the qualified Supply Chain suppliers on ICT Business Continuity matter.
Who you are?
- You have an academic background in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience
- You have proven experience from 3 to 5 years in information systems support, administration, risk management, and disaster recovery
- You have solid knowledge on business process modeling, computer platforms, network and proven project management skills
- You have strong skills in testing emergency response, recovery support and business resumption procedures
- You have excellent communication, and you are able to network and establish effective working relationships with other recovery team and ICT members
- You are open to travel when required
- You are fluent in Italian and English (read, written, spoken). French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time