KERING CORPORATE Junior HR Administration staff (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be accountable to ensure personnel administration processes, reports and analysis, under the guidance of the HR Personnel Administration & Payroll Manager and working in team. Our office manages all the Brands within Kering Group and you will have the chance to work with a wide range of Companies and diverse CCNL.
How you will contribute
- Managing communications and contract variations
- Supporting in personnel data flow controlling and reports
- Managing personnel presences (illnesses, accidents, holidays, leave, maternity leave), data control and management
- Analyzing and reporting through our IT systems
- Interfacing and managing relations with payroll provider (CPI etc.)
- Managing and archiving Employees’ Benefits (health insurance, post retirement funds etc)
Who you are
- You are a brilliant university graduate on Business/Economics/HR administration related
- You have a former experience in payroll and personnel administration in international environment
- You are experienced in payroll processes and personnel administration
- you are an Advanced user of MS Office especially Excel; knowledge of Zucchetti is a plus
- you have high energy, organizational skills and capability to collaborate in team and with different functions
- You are fluent in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time