KERING CORPORATE Legal Counsel
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of our Legal Shared Services team which provides Kering Houses with legal support on a variety of legal matters in the field of commercial law.
How you will contribute
- In providing legal assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of digital, commercial and marketing agreements, with a specific focus on e-commerce
- In providing day-to-day advice on commercial and marketing agreements
- In creating memoranda and opinions for internal clients
Who you are
- You are a qualified attorney with experience in commercial, digital, marketing and e-commerce agreements
- You have strong attention to details and high level of confidentiality
- You are a passionate and flexible team worker, with proactive approach and willingness to learn
- You are familiar with MS Office suite
- You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; fluency in French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time