KERING CORPORATE Physical Security Officer
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the Kering Italia Security Department, cooperating with the Physical Security Specialist in order to guarantee the protection of Kering people, systems, networks and data from actions and events that could cause serious loss or damage on our Brand, business and reputation.
You will also play a key role in assisting your Manager and Director in case of critical events and in supporting the team on common goals and tasks.
How you will contribute
- Managing physical security systems, both hardware and software (CCTV, access control, anti-intrusion), monitoring ordinary state of affairs and anomalies and scheduling maintenance interventions and implementations
- Managing access control activities for Kering buildings/offices in Italy
- Performing systems compliance check with the requirements set by the regulations in force, managing relationships with the competent Authorities for authorizations, in coordination with the Legal Team
- Supporting the Procedures & Crisis function in security procedures / standards related to security systems
- Supporting in the definition / design of security layouts for the new projects of the Group and in the development / integration of the security systems used by the Group's Houses
Who you are
- You have a degree in humanistic or scientific field. A degree in criminological field will be considered a plus
- You have proven experience in Security activities and you are familiar with physical security and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) systems
- You are highly organized and multi-tasking, able to prioritize
- You are an excellent and positive communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You are fluent in English and Italian, French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time